lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2016, 01:18 AM   #1
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Default Battery filling

OK so I got scared and ditched the hydrolink. And am completely new to adding water to batterys. My dealer gave me one of the trojan dip sticks but seems like a pain to use that and would like to just learn where to add water too. I can see the plates and know it needs to atleast cover the plates but do I add until it touches the bottom of the plastic fill cap? Thanks all. Sorry for such a Newby question
wheelnsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-12-2016, 01:45 AM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Battery filling

above the plates, below the ring at the top.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140731_124305_005.jpg (194.9 KB, 0 views)
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:53 AM   #3
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

That's it then huh. OK. Well I run mine broadly 30 minutes a day on average. Always on dpi charger. 48 volt. 2 month old Rangers. As a general rule how often should I check them?
Old 07-12-2016, 06:19 AM   #4
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelnsniper View Post
That's it then huh. OK. Well I run mine broadly 30 minutes a day on average. Always on dpi charger. 48 volt. 2 month old Rangers. As a general rule how often should I check them?
I love where its HOT.... so I typically take the time and check them every two weeks, as I use my cart like you during the week, and keep it charged. during the cooler months, I drop it down to about once a month. its better to be safe than sorry.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 11:59 PM   #5
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
I love where its HOT.... so I typically take the time and check them every two weeks, as I use my cart like you during the week, and keep it charged. during the cooler months, I drop it down to about once a month. its better to be safe than sorry.
Thank you.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO