lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-16-2017, 10:38 AM   #11
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: My EZ-GO is better than yours

02 txt and the 2 holes below the badge are probably from the reverse buzzer
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-16-2017, 10:42 AM   #12
mutant
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

:-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTM View Post
But Dude......it's just white. Like white. The ice cream truck is white. My grandmother's car was white. And.....it's still white.
AHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHH! DAVE IS A RACIST:mrgreen :

.........now you gotta name your cart---- whitey.......
mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:31 AM   #13
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhitsonjr View Post
I must also ad my first check through of the batteries is that they all had water level below the top of the plate, except one. Put it to you this way, Between all cells they took an entire gallon of distilled water. To me that's a lot. Maybe not?
FYI: Your six T-105 batteries hold a total of about 10 gallons of electrolyte, which is about 30% sulfuric acid (SG 1.835) by weight, so it is 70% distilled water by weight. I'll let you figure out how much water they contain by volume.
Anyway, a gallon is about what I use per season in my seven batteries.

What is wrong with white vehicles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flag-High.jpg (319.7 KB, 0 views)
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:34 AM   #14
bwhitsonjr
Getting Wild

Club Car

socttyb! I gotta give you a call man! I'm interested in doing some mechanical and electrical upgrades.

I wonder what my options are?

Brakes are shot. That's the only thing wrong with it at this time. I like that kit you have to convert to disc brakes. Is it hard? I watched a video on brake shoe replacement, piece of cake!

Hey! I like white!
bwhitsonjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:38 AM   #15
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhitsonjr View Post
socttyb! I gotta give you a call man! I'm interested in doing some mechanical and electrical upgrades.

I wonder what my options are?

Brakes are shot. That's the only thing wrong with it at this time. I like that kit you have to convert to disc brakes. Is it hard? I watched a video on brake shoe replacement, piece of cake!

Hey! I like white!
In the stickies at the top of this section there is an install thread for that kit here > http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ll-thread.html
The Ausco cable disc breaks are a sweet upgrade.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:38 AM   #16
bwhitsonjr
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieB View Post
FYI: Your six T-105 batteries hold a total of about 10 gallons of electrolyte, which is about 30% sulfuric acid (SG 1.835) by weight, so it is 70% distilled water by weight. I'll let you figure out how much water they contain by volume.
Anyway, a gallon is about what I use per season in my seven batteries.

What is wrong with white vehicles.
My only thought was 1 gallon AT ONCE seemed like a bit low... It was bellow the top of the plate on all of them but 1. Reading online from Trojan (for what it's worth) "Under-watering: In deep-cycle, lead acid batteries water is lost during the charging process. If the electrolyte level drops below the tops of the plates, irreparable damage may occur. Water levels should be checked and maintained routinely."

I'm unknown to how long they were like this. So... That was my concern. Made sure water was above plates last night and hooked them back up to the charger. I think I'm gonna pick up the cheap water filler by Deka for like $11.99 on Amazon. Supposed to stop filling when the right level is reached. I'll probably get a little more uniformity that way.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:38 PM   #17
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

How much of the plates were exposed? If just a quarter of an inch, maybe only the tops were damaged, so you still may get decent service out of them.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:01 PM   #18
bwhitsonjr
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
02 txt and the 2 holes below the badge are probably from the reverse buzzer
What? Hey! I noticed something was missing.... There isn't a buzzer or what I'm used to hearing is a high pitch beep noise. What do I do about replacing that?
Old 02-16-2017, 01:04 PM   #19
bwhitsonjr
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
How much of the plates were exposed? If just a quarter of an inch, maybe only the tops were damaged, so you still may get decent service out of them.
True! From the time I started pouring until water reached the top of the batteries and stared filling wasn't much. If I had to guess 1/2 inch. I literally couldn't see a water line when I flipped the top.

My first thought was surely this is a fluke? Until I opened 18 covers and saw pretty much the same sight!

Why do I always end up going to look at something at night?
Old 02-16-2017, 05:07 PM   #20
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
What's wrong with white?
Why....nothing is wrong with white. Every golf course in every State in the lower 48 has white carts on 'em. With the exception of the 6% that are green. So....the white carts are like......white carts. They are white.

OTOH.....the cart in your Avatar has some white on it.....but the rest is SPLASH, and good looking splash at that!!
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO