lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-24-2017, 02:04 AM   #1
JaxPilot
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 99 TXT Frame up rebuild fastener counts

So, I've been combing through the parts manual, to work on gathering a list of fasteners I need for my complete frame up build on my 99 TXT. Here is what I compiled as every fastener needed to attach all parts to the frame, excluding suspension and powertrain, It also excludes those included in assemblies like throttle, brake pedal, etc, except where necessary to attach the throttle box.

It's late, I'm tired, but I have about a 98% confidence level this is fairly accurate. If nothing else, you shouldn't have to make more than one or two additional trips to the hardware store if you started with this list! Feel free to correct as necessary. Some of the EZGO part numbers have changed, and the descriptions, especially on the rivets, are fairly poor so it was confusing. I'll work on cross referencing the rivets to other threads to see if I can clean it up.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fastener List.pdf (43.4 KB, 0 views)
JaxPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO