lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2017, 05:49 AM   #1
slobdiddy
Gone Wild

Default Fitting INNOVV cam to Precedent i2 Villager

Hi there. You guys might think this is a strange thing to do, but I just spent the best part of 4 years processing a third party insurance claim against a Medium Goods Vehicle that swiped my cart - a couple of hundred bucks on a cam would have been a great investment. Roads here are increasingly hazardous (we have to share roads with buses, lorries, pedestrians, cyclists etc.) so I finally bought a cam.

I chose an INNOVV C5 cam which is designed for motorbikes and runs off 12V. Will first fit one to my 2010 Precedent i2 Villager 4 electric golf cart 48V (6 x 8V batteries), and later to my wife's gas EZGO. In terms of placement, I was thinking fixed to the side bar just above the front cowl, with the DVR and power adapter in one of the glove compartments.

Any other thoughts on placement of cam and DVR?

How easy is it to get 12 V power to the glove compartment?

I'm not a total novice when it comes to these things, but its been 30 years so please be patient with me.

Many thanks
slobdiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-22-2017, 01:38 PM   #2
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Fitting INNOVV cam to Precedent i2 Villager

Do you already have a reducer on the cart for lights or a stereo? Installing a reducer is easy and you would just run your wiring to the front of the cart.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 08:00 PM   #3
slobdiddy
Gone Wild

Default Re: Fitting INNOVV cam to Precedent i2 Villager

Hi there. It's. street legal cart with lights. I guess there will be a standard reducer on it but I don't know where this is located.
slobdiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car