lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2017, 07:35 AM   #31
jsmith294
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Price range for a 2003-05 series drive Club Car DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizbgolf View Post
Wish I lived a little closer I have a 2003 DS with plumquick bandit and rebuilt 400A controller for sale for 1000 just needs new batts. It is the one in my avatar minus the rims and tires when they wore out i put regular tires back on it.
Great looking cart, Frizbgolf. Did you keep those nice wheels when you replaced the tires? For some reason the idea of a cart renovated by an electrician appeals to me!
jsmith294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-14-2017, 07:40 AM   #32
jsmith294
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Price range for a 2003-05 series drive Club Car DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf cart man View Post
My neighborhood has 750+ private carts. 90% of them are club cars. The rest are either Yamaha or new ego RXV's. The people seem to like the a/c RXV system's power up the golf course hills. I have always stuck with club car because any used ezgo I have tried to buy usually had frame rust because the prior owner overfilled the batteries. Wasn't worth the hassle to fix up. The royal rides I used to redo on a 1980 club car frame looked brand new compared to some of the ezgo's. On Captiva island(great place btw) with the salt air I would only look at club car in my opinion. I'll keep my eyes out for you.
Thanks for keeping your eyes open for me, GCM. And yes, North Captiva is an amazing place if you like great fishing and being left alone. We couldn't believe there was still a place like it left in the continental U.S.
jsmith294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car