lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2019, 02:15 PM   #1
Rev Stan
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 93 Club Car Upgrade

I have read hundreds of different post on this forum on how to upgrade my club car to the new electronics. There is so much useful information and my hat is off to all those who take the time to make the threads showing how to do the upgrades.

I am new to being a cart owner. I traded a 4 wheeler for this cart. I have a bad hip and a bad knee and riding the 4 wheeler was getting painful. I started encountering problems immediately with the resistor coil system. After burning up one v-glide. I decided it was time to take the plunge.

So many people on here recommended Scottyb's upgrade I went with the C54, SW202 reversing contactor and 2 ga wiring. The process was straightforward and only encountered one problem during the installation. The controller had to be reprogrammed and that proved to be easy. There was one part missing in the kit and Scotty sent it out immediately. I also upgraded to a 48 volt system at the same time.

This upgrade is outstanding. My cart has all the power I will ever need. I will say these things are addictive.

Now, my main purpose of this post is to say that Scottyb's service is second to none. He answered every question I gave him quickly and with directions that were easily understood. I even sent and email on Saturday evening that was quickly answered. I sent him an email on Sunday to let him know his directions had fixed the problem and quickly received a response. In a day where customer service has gone by the wayside, Scottyb has it in spades.
Rev Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-11-2019, 02:31 PM   #2
MyCousinVinnie
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 93 Club Car Upgrade

Totally agree with you, Rev. When I did my conversion, he went above and beyond the call of duty to help me out. Excellent service, excellent products. What else needs to be said?
MyCousinVinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 02:43 PM   #3
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Scotty and his business are excellent. I’ve purchased from him countless times. Enjoy your “new” cart!
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 03:01 PM   #4
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Ditto.

Scottyb took great care of me when I used one of his conversion kits years ago.

Glad you're living the cart Rev, and yes, they are addictive.
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 03:23 PM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Thanks for the positive feedback. With thousands of upgrade kits sent out each year it is a struggle to keep it all straight, who's who and what parts go in what box? lol. Glad we were able to answer your questions and supply any missing part or program quickly.
For anybody else looking to upgrade their resistor coil cart see me convert one here > http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ersion-v2.html
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car