lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-22-2019, 10:19 PM   #11
bwc_oh33
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: US Battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaulnA$$ View Post
It gets better....they didn’t charge me a disposal fee for the cores either. Only sales tax. The company I work for does a lot of business with them for portable x-ray machine batteries and giant UPS batteries so they hooked me up.

Very nice [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bwc_oh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-23-2019, 01:03 PM   #12
Jmzvet
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I’m getting six 170 AH 8VGC today.
$730 out the door was the best I could do.
Jmzvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:36 PM   #13
bwc_oh33
Getting Wild

Club Car

Keep us updated [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bwc_oh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:49 PM   #14
scmoose
Gone Wild

Picked up the pack today. The date code on the terminal was E9Y, which doesn't make sense, because that would mean they were built in May 2019 at the Augusta plant, however there was a sticker on them all that said D9. Checked voltage on each battery, all were 8.46 to 8.47, one was 8.41 but they gladly took it back and let me pick another that match the other batteries. Got them hooked up, and charging on the new Lester Summit charger with the US battery profile. Can someone explain the date code?
scmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:42 PM   #15
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

I think the E9Y is the manufacturer location. D9 is the date code = April, 2019. You're good to go.

Hope you enjoy them! Keep em cleaned, watered and charged properly and they'll last you many good years.

Did you end up buying from the guy I told you about?
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:56 PM   #16
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

This is common and I have had it happen twice before. I inquired about it and was told during the manufacturing process they anticipate the completion of batteries and can be off by one (1) month as they stated there were a lot of variables to getting them out and into the field. The rep told me it was like this months edition of Popular Hot Rodding or Hot Rod was always dated a month or two months ahead.....

Here is the code reading from US's site. Both you and NCPW are correct in that even though the actual date code is stamped in the post showing May/'19, the sticker they attached and your receipt will be what they go by for your warranty. Most dealers always use the date code sticker now to show the sell date as some batteries may sit a few months before being sold.

But be sure of this, you definitely have a "Fresh" set of batteries.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg US Battery Date Code Info.jpg (80.6 KB, 0 views)
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:40 PM   #17
Jmzvet
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Picked up mine today and tbey are stamped E 9 so I guess they are very fresh😂
Jmzvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 05:17 AM   #18
scmoose
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCPW View Post
I think the E9Y is the manufacturer location. D9 is the date code = April, 2019. You're good to go.

Hope you enjoy them! Keep em cleaned, watered and charged properly and they'll last you many good years. [emoji106]

Did you end up buying from the guy I told you about?
I did. Very nice people. I stayed there and chewed the fat with one of the guys for a few minuits. Offered to let me borrow one of their battery carrying straps to help me load my batteries into the cart at the house.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
scmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:45 AM   #19
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmzvet View Post
Picked up mine today and tbey are stamped E 9 so I guess they are very fresh😂
As the Morning Sunshine!!
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:41 AM   #20
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
I did. Very nice people. I stayed there and chewed the fat with one of the guys for a few minuits. Offered to let me borrow one of their battery carrying straps to help me load my batteries into the cart at the house.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The must've liked me more...they gave me strap with my batteries
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car