lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2019, 06:13 PM   #51
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Help reading Alltrax monitor files

70oldsracer's ITS reliably goes to 100% in one direction, and 93% in the other. I forget which is uphill and which is downhill. THAT, alone, sounds like the thing IS working, and unless more current vs. less current causes the controller to do weird, it almost sounds like something physical, like a loose ITS moving slightly between uphill and downhill.

One thing to play with might be to move the plunger as close as possible to the ITS, while still getting 0% at throttle up. That might get you the extra 7%.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-09-2019, 07:34 AM   #52
Dwalls
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Help reading Alltrax monitor files

If he just changed his throttle curve to give him 100% current when the throttle is at 90% and basically have a dead zone at the top would that not solve him not getting 100% current to the motor?

I know that when I was playing with the throttle curve on my SR48500 I could have it at 100%current when the pedal was only at 25% but it was pretty violent.

Since JohnnieB posted his throttle curve in an earlier reply, I have set mine up to have a 5% dead spot on each end and it seems to be working fine.
Dwalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO