lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-16-2019, 06:00 PM   #1
i.weber
Not Yet Wild

Default Issues With All Sports Rear Seat Kit

Anyone else have issues getting the roof supports installed? Not only do the bolts not line up in the seat frame, the top roof bracket isnt anywhere near where it needs to be either. I have to be doing something wrong....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
i.weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-16-2019, 10:09 PM   #2
i.weber
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Issues With All Sports Rear Seat Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by i.weber View Post
Anyone else have issues getting the roof supports installed? Not only do the bolts not line up in the seat frame, the top roof bracket isnt anywhere near where it needs to be either. I have to be doing something wrong....

So looks like I was sent the wrong instructions. Disregard. [emoji481][emoji481]

Old 09-16-2019, 10:48 PM   #3
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Turn the bar 180 degrees. The all sports kit is not exactly great on the roof struts design.
You need to face the “mounting cups” where they face the front. I have even gone as far as to bend them slightly in order to make them look more like a factory fitting.

I would also double check to make sure they sent you the correct kit for your cart too.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:55 PM   #4
i.weber
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htownblue View Post
Turn the bar 180 degrees. The all sports kit is not exactly great on the roof struts design.
You need to face the “mounting cups” where they face the front. I have even gone as far as to bend them slightly in order to make them look more like a factory fitting.

I would also double check to make sure they sent you the correct kit for your cart too.
Thanks! I actually needed to flip the entire seat back frame too. The brackets that connect to the roof supports on the seat back frame are supposed to face the front of the cart (according to the directions). Must have been a mistake because once I flipped it, all lined up perfectly. I do wish I would have done a little more research and bought a kit that uses the stock roof supports. Htownblue is right, the supports that come with it are pretty horrible. [emoji53]

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car