lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-10-2019, 05:55 PM   #1
Nicholaswade
Getting Wild

Default 2010 ezgo golf cart

Have a 2010 ezgo electric 48 volt cart. The problem I am encountering with it is that when you turn on and press switch to forward or reverse carts attempts to move off then it cuts off. Press pedal again no movement. When I put in reverse buzzer sounds but no movement. I wait a while and put in forward again. Same issue occur. It attempts to move and cuts off again. Can someone help. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nicholaswade is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-10-2019, 06:08 PM   #2
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2010 ezgo golf cart

What’s your battery voltage across the whole pack?
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #3
Nicholaswade
Getting Wild

Voltage is 51 volts across the system. When I press the pedal at half way the wheel spins when one side jacked up. Same thing in reverse but when I press the pedal pass half way it cuts off. Those these ezygo solenoid clicks like in the iq system for precedent club cars.

Old 04-29-2020, 12:26 PM   #4
Nicholaswade
Getting Wild

It has 400 amp 24-48 volt DCX 400R19 controller. It’s a 2012 txt ezgo cart. I also notice the diode on the solenoid gets hot and also a green light that turns on on the controller when it cuts of it flashes red. Can someone assist. Could it be a faulty solenoid.

Old 04-29-2020, 12:42 PM   #5
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Would probably be better if this was posted in the ezgo section but sounds like a bad solenoid. Probably the resistor on the solenoid getting hot. When cart sits the capacitors charge up so the solenoid doesn’t arc when engaged. If you tell it to go and the solenoid isn’t working it will burn off the charge in the caps and die.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car