lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2020, 01:44 PM   #11
Bmeyer99
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ezgo L6 elite turtle rabbit switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
It just has to be done right. Dealers have been corrupting the controllers lately. Thank goodness fulltilt06s carts are now enjoying enhanced speed and performance.

I have not heard back from DrewATL to see if his can be uncorrupted. If it has been operated for too long with the dealers corruption, it will burn out the turtle side of the controller. Only a new controller will fix that. I now have the files to uncorrupt the 2020 controllers. As long as they have not yet burned out, I can uncorrupt them. Even if burned out, I can speed them up and enhance the performance, I just cannot restore the burned out side of the controller.
Hi Bob, i have a new L6 Elite and would like to have the rabbit/turtle be 21/15 mph.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Ben
Bmeyer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-08-2020, 07:36 PM   #12
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmeyer99 View Post
Hi Bob, i have a new L6 Elite and would like to have the rabbit/turtle be 21/15 mph.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Ben
It is within reason, and more.

However, you are in a state that I refuse to enter until they stop violating the 2nd Ammendment rights of citizens from other states that might want to enter that state. I do not travel long distances unarmed, especially with the rioting and other criminal actvities being perpetrated by criminals pretending to be protesters. And the lack of authorities to enforce law and order in those jurisdictions.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 11:21 PM   #13
Bmeyer99
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I appreciate your passion for our rights. As a military person serving here I have no recourse. Actually I surrender public opinion on this and much more than my 2nd amendment rights. I find it disappointing and ironic a person in a position to help would not given that I have been serving under oath for over 20 years to defend these rights.

I do sincerely thank you for your consideration.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:53 AM   #14
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
I appreciate your passion for our rights. As a military person serving here I have no recourse. Actually I surrender public opinion on this and much more than my 2nd amendment rights. I find it disappointing and ironic a person in a position to help would not given that I have been serving under oath for over 20 years to defend these rights.

I do sincerely thank you for your consideration.
Ahhhh.......pulling the "Service" Card....eh?
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 04:21 PM   #15
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTM View Post
I spent 37 years under the same oath, then 23 years as a military advisor for every president from Reagan on. The current president has kept me busier than any other prior president. All of that has nothing to do with my choice to not compromise my rights by crossing the border into Kalifornia!
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 05:51 PM   #16
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
I spent 37 years under the same oath, then 23 years as a military advisor for every president from Reagan on. The current president has kept me busier than any other prior president. All of that has nothing to do with my choice to not compromise my rights by crossing the border into Kalifornia!
Old 08-06-2020, 09:27 PM   #17
Bmeyer99
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTM View Post
Military service is not a card. But if you say it is, than it is.

For those who have familiarity with the subject you know there is a certain forfeit of choice you live without such as carry laws, speaking out on issues and activism and a host of other things that come with the territory.

It is also hard finding good people to help with things when you are only temporary to the area or when you are deployed leaving the family to figure everything out.

For the other comment, I stand humbled that your service dwarfs mine and I thank you for your service in the green and under POTUS.

As for California, I look at it much like the 4 years in Europe, 2 years in the ME, 1 year in Japan and the 12 times I have been forced to uproot and leave town.

You can run and ridicule or you can be an ambassador for tolerance and rights, and be an agent for change from within - changing minds with discussion and reason.

Bob’s reasons for not helping me is because he has political dissonance with the place I live.

A comparison would be if he needed my help to fix his lawnmower but I said no because his state is pro or anti abortion, and if that position does not align with my beliefs on the subject.

Or if I refused to sell him one of my Rugers because his county closes the bars at 1am.

Whatever I did to hurt anyone’s feelings or infringe on your belief system, I am sorry.

If anyone can refer me to someone with Bob’s skill set who is willing to help, please send me a reference.

Thank you all.
Old 08-07-2020, 06:54 AM   #18
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:

Bob’s reasons for not helping me is because he has political dissonance with the place I live.

A comparison would be if he needed my help to fix his lawnmower but I said no because his state is pro or anti abortion, and if that position does not align with my beliefs on the subject....
My late father had 20 years in the Navy. Believe me.....I'm well aware of military service and how that "works."

To compare constitutional rights with a current legal definition of when life begins is apples and peanuts.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:53 PM   #19
vtf650
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:

For those who have familiarity with the subject you know there is a certain forfeit of choice you live without such as carry laws, speaking out on issues and activism and a host of other things that come with the territory.

It is also hard finding good people to help with things when you are only temporary to the area or when you are deployed leaving the family to figure everything out.

For the other comment, I stand humbled that your service dwarfs mine and I thank you for your service in the green and under POTUS.

As for California, I look at it much like the 4 years in Europe, 2 years in the ME, 1 year in Japan and the 12 times I have been forced to uproot and leave town.

You can run and ridicule or you can be an ambassador for tolerance and rights, and be an agent for change from within - changing minds with discussion and reason.

A comparison would be if he needed my help to fix his lawnmower but I said no because his state is pro or anti abortion, and if that position does not align with my beliefs on the subject.

Or if I refused to sell him one of my Rugers because his county closes the bars at 1am.

Whatever I did to hurt anyone’s feelings or infringe on your belief system, I am sorry.

If anyone can refer me to someone with Bob’s skill set who is willing to help, please send me a reference.

Thank you all.
If there's anyone other than Bob that has his skills and is willing to help me in Northern California with my Freedom TXT 72 please msg me at vtf650@icloud.com.

Thx
Victor
vtf650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 11:52 AM   #20
hmholt
Not Yet Wild

I know I'm asking questions regarding an outdated post, however, I'm currently shopping for a cart. It appears for longevity that the EZGO is my best bet. However, like everyone on here, I want it a little faster than the factory 16 mph. Bob, I've really enjoyed reading your thoughts and articulation on this. Any suggestions on increasing speed correctly as not to corrupt the system? I'm in Nashville. Thanks
hmholt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
elite l6, lithium, rabbit, speed, turtle
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO