lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2020, 05:13 PM   #21
Rancher805
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2020 EZGO Express S4 Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill1011 View Post
Quick question to all the people who own the s4 elite. How many miles of run time are you getting out of your battery? Mine seems like it is not that great, I am getting everyone's opinion.
Mine is good without running stereo and lights. At night with stereo LED headlights and LED underglow it is not great at all.
Rancher805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-04-2021, 09:01 PM   #22
tcmarion
Not Yet Wild

Mine is at the dealer now.
Dont know how much sense this makes but a fried of mine who has the exact same cart different color did a "hard reset" (unhooked all connections for 20 minutes or so) and now claims his range has doubled. Interested to see what the dealer tells me.
tcmarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 09:03 PM   #23
tcmarion
Not Yet Wild

This is my third post. Trying to get some more information on getting my 2020 Ezgo S4 elite "tuned" to get 25+ MPH. Thanks!
tcmarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 10:07 AM   #24
Textron
Not Yet Wild

tcmarion, why did your friend do the hard reset ? Was something else going on ? I have a 2020 Express S4 elite 3.0, ( 3 lithium battery packs instead of the standard 2) I have yet to do an endurance test.
Textron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 04:03 PM   #25
Zknado
Not Yet Wild

I read that the controller needs to stay in the cart for “best results” does that mean we MAY have the ability to send a controller in ? And what would the results be ? I’m not looking to go crazy fast I just need the cart to go at least 25. Still getting posts on here and will pm as soon as I can. Thanks guys
Zknado is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO