lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-24-2020, 07:49 PM   #11
Jake_Daddy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Specif Parts List and Instructions for an Upgrade

I think all the high amp cables are 6ga stock and 4ga would generally be fine but seeing as it’s a long run to motor the 2ga would be better.
Jake_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-27-2020, 11:10 AM   #12
joepiccaso
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Specif Parts List and Instructions for an Upgrade

One more question, if I may.

I pulled off two wiring diagrams from "Golf Car Parts Direct" one, which I thought would be the way my cart is wired, the 36V system for the 92-96 CC DS, and the one for the 48V same years. It is currently wired for 36V, but it has a SS Controller, not the Resistor coils. But, the 48V diagram looks like the way my cart is set up. Is that odd or just some overlap in a transition from Resistor coils to SS controller?

But, the 48V diagram looks like what I find in my cart, and other than the battery cables and the new controllers, I do not believe it has had any other upgrades.
joepiccaso is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
36v, 48v, club car, trans-sender
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car