lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-27-2020, 05:55 PM   #1
MDW
Not Yet Wild

Default Bad Boy Buggy controller issues

I bought a 2011 Bad Boy Buggy, not working.. I have had the controllers, motors, and solenoids tested and all are working... but buggy still will not power up. The controllers have come back from from the shop twice to verify they are ok, but can not program them... the buggy is a 4x4
any suggestions
MDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-27-2020, 10:51 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Bad Boy Buggy controller issues

I suggest this- Sell it, and try not to lose too much money in the sale. Trust me, save yourself the hassle. They ARE "that bad". Mostly because of so many different variants, poor factory support, and poor parts availability. I once waited 9 months for one throttle part & the dealer software to install/configure it, and at the time was a BBB dealer. (They since decided "screw those Textron offroad/BBB dealers, we are all about selling to Bass Pro Shops as Trakker Offroad now"). Never buy one, never try to keep one, just a fair warning for what your getting into.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 10:16 AM   #3
egb629
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Bad Boy Buggy controller issues

Contact alltrax they have a conversion with their xct controller
egb629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO