lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2021, 11:40 AM   #1
word
Not Yet Wild

Default 1995 EZGO Medalist build recommendations

Long time lurker here but this is my first post . I was recently given a 1995 EZGO Medalist and I'm starting to put a build sheet together. What is everyones top recommendations for this cart? The cart is in pretty rough shape, batteries are shot but was told that prior to parking that everything worked. I have it stripped down to the frame and for the most part everything looks good as far as minimal rust and such.

Since new batteries are going to be a must I figured I might as well make the jump to 48V. Pedals are both in bad shape, actually they are frozen at the moment, front shocks are shot (it does have a lift)...... I could go on and on but you get the idea.

Just trying to get an idea on what all I should consider.
word is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-24-2021, 07:22 PM   #2
word
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1995 EZGO Medalist build recommendations

Ideally would like to just start off with Lithium but we will see how the budget plays out.

I will add, it will be used mainly for a ranch cart lots of his a rough terrain but also be a rural neighborhood cruiser with the occasional beach trip I originally thought it had a lift on it but from what I can tell it just has oversized tires 22X12X8. I did not think you could fit that big under a nonlifted cart so I might be mistaken.
word is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ezgo medalist
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO