lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-21-2021, 02:03 PM   #1
tcb2020
Getting Wild

Default 1992 club car ds 36v runs with key off and pedal up

I have a 1992 club car ds that if in forward or in reverse will run with the key off and pedal up. i noticed it also arcs very badly on the back of the forward and reverse switch. My first thought was that the solenoid was welded together so i went ahead and replaced that and now it doesn't run at all unless i jump the solenoid. after jumping the solenoid it still continues to run without the key on or pedal depressed but will only do it if the solenoid is jumped. Is this an indication that the forward and reverse switch is my problem? I am going to replace it anyways because it has arced so bad on it but do you think that is where the rest of the issue is? thank you for any and all advice
tcb2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car