lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-30-2021, 08:25 PM   #1
rebfan32
Not Yet Wild

Default RXV cables not connected

I have an 08 and 14 rxv. The 08 doesn't have a reducer and the 14 does it's all stock. Both of these carts have black cables dangling back near the back battery. The 14 has 2 black cables not connected and the 08 only has one. I searched and found where Bob told a member in 2017 on a thread that his cable was reducer light cable and to just connect it. The other cable not connected on both carts is in black plastic harness and it runs to back and connects to the electric brake on both and possibly the motor? FYI i just got the 14 and put new batteries in but have no lights or brake lights. Thanks for any help!
rebfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-30-2021, 09:33 PM   #2
rebfan32
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: RXV cables not connected

So i connected them both on the 2014 and lights and brake lights work now. The 2008 i went ahead and connected the one cable also. everything still works! FYI
rebfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO