lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
BlownCustoms
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Newbie

Hi ya'll i have been snooping around on your site for a couple weeks now trying to decide on my golf cart project. First off just wanted to say its awesome how much everyone knows and is willing to share on here.

I recently bought a 83 G1 that has seen better days and am planning on putting a Jake's 6in lift with 22 or 23in tires. i was just curious if anyone had any suggestions for performance add ons or body mods that could be done. i seen on here where a guy took a grizzly front end on his cowl.

I am mainly just looking for any tips on lifts,performance, adding a rear seat cuz we do alot of racing, and body mods.

Look forward to hearing everyones ideas and suggestions.

THANKS!
BlownCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #2
1BDPRECEDENT
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Newbie

[SIZWelcome!!!!E="6"][/SIZE]
1BDPRECEDENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:24 PM   #3
0517murphy
Redneck in Southside

Club Car

WELCOME TO BGWGREAT PEOPLE WITH GREAT ADVICE HERE
0517murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #4
chuddly
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Welcome. The best performance mod to do is a torque spring. Helps you take off faster of course. other than that the G1 is pretty good on power just make sure your tuned up and carb is nice and clean and you should be good. As far as a rear seat there are really 2 options. You can buy one that goes to a different model cart but they cost quite a bit and then mod it to make it work. Or you can build your own. Im going to build my own in the next week or 2....when ever i get a chance to. My cart also has 6" of lift with 22" tires on it and i love it.
chuddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:16 PM   #5
BlownCustoms
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

thanks everyone for welcoming me with open arms...i iwll post sum pics of it. i got it torn down and i will keep everyone updated on the progress.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0170.jpg (53.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0171.jpg (88.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0172.jpg (87.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0173.jpg (83.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0177.jpg (89.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 03-30-2011, 09:18 PM   #6
BlownCustoms
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

o and also can someone help me out with a wiring diagram for this cause i have a bunch of wires hanging that i dont know where they go.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha