lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
daydreamer1948
Not Yet Wild

Default Forward to reverse

Hey Guys,my first post,and my first golf cart,although my Miata isn't much more than that. It's a CC gas,and I know about nothing about it. The guy I got it from says the motor starts and runs backward to go in reverse,and forward to go forward. Is this right,or is there an actual forward and reverse gear in the rear end? I disconnected the pedal kill switch,and pedal start,and installed a start button. The cart runs great,after a carb cleaning and a new battery,and drives great forward,but I can't get it to go into reverse. I tried shutting down the motor,and shifting into reverse before starting the motor,but it still goes forward.
daydreamer1948 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car