lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-20-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
jpmcdo
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car owners manual

Would anyone have an 85 or 86 owners manual in a pdf file that they would be willing to share? I have an 85 but I can't get one from the club car website. The dealers can get a paper copy for me but they want $15.00. It seems sort of odd that I have to pay $15.00 when a dealer told me the 1986 owners manual can be had on the club car website. You just need a correct serial number. I tried changing the AG85 to AG86 and keep the rest of my number but that didn't work.

Thanks,

Jim
jpmcdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-20-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car owners manual

just so you know if its 15 bucks for the service manual thats a steal........manuals are 4 times that..........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #3
jpmcdo
Not Yet Wild

Yea I know. I did find one for $45.00 and bought it just before I headed to where I keep the cart. It was helpful but I wanted the owners manual as well. Since the 85 through 92 DS carts were almost the same, if I had a valid serial number from an 86 or 87, I could get it free from ClubCar from their web site.

I'll probably have to pay the $15.00 plus an outrageous amount for shipping but if I do I won't be very happy about it.

Jim
Old 04-21-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

is the serial # plate on your cart gone? it should be certer of dash down low.................................
Old 04-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #5
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
just so you know if its 15 bucks for the service manual thats a steal........manuals are 4 times that..........................
GREAT BUY
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:06 AM   #6
jpmcdo
Not Yet Wild

Tom,

No, the serial number is on the cart but when I enter it on the Owners manual page on the Club Car web site, it doesn't return anything. A dealer sent me an email and said it would work on an 86 and assumed they just weren't putting anything older than 86 on there. That's why I could probably get a reasonable one if I had an 86 or 87 serial number. The dealer said the paper copy was $15.00 not to mention the shipping costs.

Gleemo, yes tyhat was a deal on what I found when I first looked. I don't remeber the name of the place where I got it but if I dig up the receipt, I'll post their name. I was in get everything you think you need mode before I went where the cart is kept. It's a 150 mile trip there. I still ended up going to an auto parts store 4 times for small stuff once I started working on it. For example I thought I had the right size spark plug wrench, but it turned out I needed yet another one.

Jim
Old 04-21-2011, 11:01 AM   #7
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

well if you can wait i,ll post the # on my 86 either saturday night or sunday afternoon...........i,m not at the cart but will be tomorrow but won,t be home till easter................................
Old 04-21-2011, 12:19 PM   #8
jpmcdo
Not Yet Wild

Thanks Tom,

I can certainly wait and I appreciate your help on this as well as previous posts.

Jim
Old 04-21-2011, 12:30 PM   #9
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
well if you can wait i,ll post the # on my 86 either saturday night or sunday afternoon...........i,m not at the cart but will be tomorrow but won,t be home till easter................................
Easter , Man U stay on Vacation , no wonder U never get anything done Just kidding
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #10
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

man i wish...........the vet just left the house had to put my best buddy to rest, after 16 years i just don,t know what i,m going to do........he has camped with me since he was 8 weeks old ........have been thur the good and bad togather and now thweres just this empty spot that i don,t know what to do about the wife can,t fill it and his son can,t fill it i don,t know................:cry :
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car