lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2015, 01:17 PM   #11
n3phf2
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: !997 Club car, no solenoid click,

Well, I got back to this cart, it looks like someone changed the controler. Ther is an adaptor behind the selenoid. The controler number number is 1C3645SH4D222C5 and the adaptor is 30753. and then the OBC.. Is there a resistance check for what the controler is looking for. It is march 24, 2015. This is the only cart that has me confused. I have knowledge if electronics.
Greg
n3phf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-24-2015, 01:57 PM   #12
joesam
Gone Wild
Club Car

That cart sounds like a Regen 1 with an after-market replacement controller (the original black one is no longer available, and hasn't been for some time). The aftermarket controllers had a short adapter cable.

I have sent you a link (via pm) to a 1996 manual (the system known as Powerdrive Plus has no run/tow switch) - the only difference between the two is that your cart may use a V-glide accelerator vs the original POT box (metal box under the passenger floorboards). There is tons of info on the pinouts in the manual as well as troubleshooting charts. I'm sure this will make a big difference if you have what I think you have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nivel-575-2.jpg (24.0 KB, 0 views)
joesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 04:42 PM   #13
Perico3
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesam View Post
That cart sounds like a Regen 1 with an after-market replacement controller (the original black one is no longer available, and hasn't been for some time). The aftermarket controllers had a short adapter cable.

I have sent you a link (via pm) to a 1996 manual (the system known as Powerdrive Plus has no run/tow switch) - the only difference between the two is that your cart may use a V-glide accelerator vs the original POT box (metal box under the passenger floorboards). There is tons of info on the pinouts in the manual as well as troubleshooting charts. I'm sure this will make a big difference if you have what I think you have.
Did you find the problem on this one solenoid/no tow cart?
Perico3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 04:44 PM   #14
Perico3
Not Yet Wild

Did anybody find out about this problem with no click on the solenoid on a one solenoid no tow cart? I have the same problem😬
Perico3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 05:39 PM   #15
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Eight year old post! Make a new post with your questions about your problem.....
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help with wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car