lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
Dtrump
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Should I get a new 2010 Yamaha

Area dealer has new 2010 Yamaha elelctric 48v carts w/ windshield, mags, three sided enclosure, head and tail lights, panel mirror, for just over 5k w/o tax. Seems like good deal. What is + and - of Yamaha? Will be using in south Tx by gulf. Tnx.
Dtrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:31 PM   #2
trkbilder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Should I get a new 2010 Yamaha

If it were me, I'd get a used 2008 or 2009 and save some money for performance upgrades. Around here, N.C., that price seems a little high. Just my $.02 worth.
trkbilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

Default Re: Should I get a new 2010 Yamaha

A 2010 YAMAHA at that price is a steal. the dealer is breaking even if that. It also comes with a 4 year warranty from date of purchase. If you decide to get it make sure they test the batteries if they are 12V. 12V batteries odnt like to sit very long w/o being used.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha