lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2015, 09:47 AM   #1
dcannow
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Tomberlin turn signal buzzer

Has anyone been successful in adding a turn signal buzzer to a Tomberlin? Over the past couple of years I have tried three different ideas but so far have blown fuses, melted some wires and burned out my flasher module. This is supposed to be so simple even a caveman can do it but our local caveman is stumped also. Being color blind for wire ident. appears to be a slight handicap as well.
dcannow is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-17-2021, 10:12 AM   #2
SteveMat
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default Re: Tomberlin turn signal buzzer

Not sure if better to resurrect a 6 year old post instead of starting a new one.

Did you ever figure out how to add a chime/buzzer to the flasher/turn signal?

We have a 2010 E4 and the kids (well, and me) are pretty much always driving around turning left or right from leaving it on.
SteveMat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin