Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
AGrayson84
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Feeler: 1999 G16 Limo with 7" lift, 22" mud tires, and performance mods

Hey everybody, I might be interested in selling my G16 limo project. It's a really fun cart that I was hoping to hold onto longer, but I'm collecting to many projects and need to clear some room.

I picked up the cart earlier this year and have done a lot of work to it. It runs excellent... no engine or mechanical problems whatsoever. It has the following mods (which are all pretty brand new):

AllSports 7" double A-arm lift
22" RHOX Arrow tires
10" Black wheels, with black center caps and black lug nuts
Rear disc brake conversion
Plowman's air filter (with modded stock air box)
Plowman's carb jets
Plowman's orange torque spring
Plowman's machined rear clutch sheaves
Plowman's kevlar belt
Governor-bypass mod

New solenoid
New battery
New carburetor
New throttle cable
New rear axle seals
New crank seals

Roof-mounted front auxillary lights (on a separate switch)
Roof-mounted rear backup lights (only comes on when normal lights are on and cart is in reverse) [not pictured]
Roof-mounted dome lights [not pictured]
LED recessed tail lights
12v power port
Sun roof painted with black truck bed liner spray

The cart is already wired and the body is cut for the Yamaha front headlight kit, which I was planning on purchasing and installing prior to the thought of selling it. I'd be willing to order and install these lights for you, if interested, for the price of the headlights (roughly $125 shipped). Otherwise, the roof-mounted aux lights are 55w/ea and work great!

It's a VERY solid cart... virtually no rust at all. It has a fresh valve adjustment, fresh Mobil 1 oil change, fresh 85w rear diff fluid... it's ready to hit some trails or the streets. It gets around great in the woods... no bottoming out on anything anywhere I've been with it so far.

The only things it could use is the following: New choke cable-- current one is jammed, but I haven't really needed to use the choke cable to get it running. Paint-- I wasn't planning on painting it because I planned on running the cart through the woods and brush. The paint is dull and peeling in several spots but it looks like how you would expect something that spends time in the woods to look. Everything else about the cart is in very decent condition, if not better.

The cart is located in Southern Maryland (St. Mary's County) and I'd be willing to deliver within a reasonable difference for reasonable compensation (mainly gas money). This is just a feeler, so let me know what you think it's worth and if anyone is interested please let me know and we can discuss it further. Thanks!

-Andrew

AGrayson84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #2
Marathon Man
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Feeler: 1999 G16 Limo with 7" lift, 22" mud tires, and performance mods

Nice cart limo's are cool
Marathon Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #3
AGrayson84
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Feeler: 1999 G16 Limo with 7" lift, 22" mud tires, and performance mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon Man View Post
Nice cart limo's are cool
Thanks! Brooksville.... that's near Inverness isn't it??
Old 08-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #4
mlj427
Gone Wild

Looks good. I'm sure I can't afford it but let me know what you want for it and we will see.
Mike
mlj427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #5
AGrayson84
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Hey thanks Mike. Small world today. Marathon Man lives 25 minutes from where I last lived, and you live in my current area haha. Whereabouts down here are you?

I'm not totally sure what I'm looking for on price. I found this one here in Towson going for $6,500: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/rvs/3203085190.html

That one has better paint, the Yamaha headlights, rear seat, and diamond plate sides. I have a nicer, taller lift kit and nicer wheels/tires, plus performance mods and other 12v goodies. So I'm thinking I'll paint it whatever color the buyer wants, and install the Yamaha headlights (still leaving the auxiliary lights in place). Even with that said, I still think I'd ask somewhere in only the $5k range versus the $6,500 that this other guy is asking for a similar cart.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
Marathon Man
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Yes sir about 25 minutes. Us 19 and state rd 50.
Marathon Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:40 PM   #7
AGrayson84
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon Man View Post
Yes sir about 25 minutes. Us 19 and state rd 50.
Very cool, I lived in Citrus Springs for a little over a year back in 2007/2008. Worked at the Lowe's store in Inverness while I was there and made a drive to Brooksville once to check out a kitchen install job I had arranged. Very slow-moving area in that entire neck of the woods.... I had to get out of there haha. My folks still live in Citrus Springs though... they retired in 2007 and have lived there since.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #8
AGrayson84
Gone Wild

Yamaha

bump!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts