lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2011, 05:00 AM   #1
Rrprint
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Unhappy It started w/a faint continual beep

A few days ago a vey faint continual beep was heard on cart. Batteries are checked, fully charged and cleaned. With key on, cart will move slightly about 6 inches, and solenoid clicks, it stops and intermittent beeping will begin. I will disconnect a battery cable and beeping stops. I allow 30-60seconds to reset, reconnect and beeping stops. Same thing happened last year and I took to a repair shop --- $600 later it was fixed, but don't know what they did. Was hoping to save the money this year. Batteries are only one year old. Charging correctly. Good voltage and output.
Was working fine one minute, and not the next.
Could some one send a wiring? From the posts I've been reading, a solenoid is mentioned frequently.
I have the VIN 1183203, if that helps.

Last edited by Rrprint; 06-24-2011 at 05:35 AM.. Reason: Model is a DCS
Rrprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
1996 ez-go, beeping, power fails
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO