lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
coondog5703
Not Yet Wild

Default Bought an 02 been sitting for years

Yesterday I got my hands on an 02 EZGO PDS that has been sitting for about 2 years he said. He said it was running when he parked it just in his way now. I have not done anything to it yet. What should I do to kick the batteries into life if they will even come back to life. Any thing I should know about this PDS system when charging? Battery renew? Any help is appriated!!!
coondog5703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #2
SHRINER
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Bought an 02 been sitting for years

Setting up for two years, odds are they are toast. But you could try to charge them 2 at a time with a 12v car charger, to see if you could get them to a point that you cart charger would turn on. make sure they are filled with water first. Also use the search button at the top, there are all kind of ways members have tried to jump start batteries
SHRINER is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO