lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #31
northwestfarmtn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Coil-overs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter B View Post
Cool, I'll keep watching. I find my ride to be stiff all the way around. I have HD rears in the back, but I have a heavy rear seat kit, so it feels the same as the stock springs did without the seat. I just wish it could eat up the bumps a little better.

I'm going long travel on my next one! I've done all the work myself, so when I do sell it, I should get out ok. Once I "finish" it, half the fun is gone, so I guess I'll sell it and build a bigger, badder one! (i know that's not a word)
its a word in my book sounds like long travel is what you need. I would love long travel kit but I feel kinda wrong doing that like it would no longer be a golf cart or something idk
northwestfarmtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #32
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwestfarmtn View Post
not sure how they will do on the back but I will find out at the end of september.
Let me know and I can drop a set in the mail to you whenever you are ready for them.....
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 08:43 AM   #33
Loki0876
Not Yet Wild

Just trying to read up on shocks and came across this thread. I can say that they DO fit the front and rear of my 97 EZGO TXT. I have a 6" lift but that shouldn't matter. Now what i can say about these shocks is DON'T put them on the back!!!!! I might as well put a 2 by 4 back there as a shock. My cart is so stiff i cant even go on any trails or any bumps. I literally bounce around. I'm afraid to put the kids in the back. I have to take them off and return them. I am worried that putting the regular replacement shock back in, the rear will be lower then the front.
Loki0876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO