lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
DD1229
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Question mystery wire

I have a new to me 94 Club car ds with V-Glide. It was working could get forward & reverse just wouldnt plll very good batteries were on last leg.
I removed batteries after making a wiring diagram for the batteries. while I was out wife was using baking soda & water solution to clean up battery area some. after reinstalling the batteries and charging (36.8 v off the pack) cart is basicly dead I have since found a white wire down by the solenoid that has been pulled out, traced it back to a piece on the dash just below the key switch. can anyone shed some light as to where this mystery wire connects hope it is just keeping power from getting to the controls, thanks for any help DD
DD1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
wthompson912
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: mystery wire

that's the reverse buzzer. connects to large white wire on solenoid. color coded wiring diag. for vglide is here http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...iagrams-2.html
hope this helps.
wthompson912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:46 AM   #3
DD1229
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: mystery wire

want to thank you for the color coded diagrams they were a big help. checked all wiring seems to be where it is supposed to be. cleaned and replaced some of the worse looking cable ends last night the cart moves slightly when going into forward or reverse pushing the go pedal seems to take away that. also smelled hot (electrical) and got some smoke back bythe resistance coils. discouraged but not out. going camping this am down by Frankfort KY (without said cart) mabey some campfire smoke and adult beverages will give a new perspective when we return thanks again for those diagrams dd
DD1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car