lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2015, 03:12 PM   #1
Mark L
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default 2000 Engine 1996 cart?

I know that there are issues with the ccw rotation of the pre 1997 carts but I see lots of people putting newer engines in the older carts. What has to be done to do this and is it worth it? I found a 2000 engine for sale and I need one for my cart. I was planning on doing the V-twin swap but just can't bring myself to spend $3000 to do it, so I have been looking for used engines. Any help would be great.
Mark L is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car