lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2017, 09:26 AM   #1
sproud22
Not Yet Wild

Default 2015 ezgo carb cleanig

Does anyone know if these newer gas carts have any adjustments on the carbs? My cart will run perfect if I start with the choke and run for 1-3 minutes but then acts like it runs out of fuel. I cleaned carb twice and fuel is definitely getting to the carb. Any ideas?
sproud22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-28-2017, 12:05 PM   #2
SOUTHVIEW
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2015 ezgo carb cleanig

I have a brand new carb for an Kawasaki 13hp ergo. Pm me your name and number if interested.
SOUTHVIEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:37 AM   #3
country1982country
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2015 ezgo carb cleanig

I have 50+ carts I do the maintince to and I have not found a carb that could not be cleaned yet the only adjustments on the carbs with kaw. 400 or 350 is an idle screw wich I removed from all of my rentals due to the fact of overloading the system with fuel and causing backfires its possible that you have some kind of trash in your fuel that stops up the jets as soon as you put fuel to it also look at the throttle linkage rod when you press the petal to the floor does the rod open the butterfly I have had a few that would only run with choke and turned out I had a broken throttle cable
country1982country is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO