lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #51
lady bug
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Ezgo 2pg problems

The spark that I have is still not really bright blue just like a blueish white not a loud cracking either just does not seem super strong to me I have tried several different could also
lady bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-14-2017, 09:22 PM   #52
kyerik
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Blueish white itsn't bad- orange is bad/weak. Did you read the .pdf file on the 2pg that was posted? Did it give the ohm value that the pulser should have?
kyerik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:53 AM   #53
lady bug
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I read it a couple times thanks again for the pdf and taking the time to tell me what page it's on. I ran through everything pulsar , hei, to the coil and still only sparks when the wires are hooked reverse on hei red on w and blue on g. Last time it sparked on those terminals it did not run right flipped them and presto. Now I flip them and it won't Evan spark my wire's are terminated with small spades at pulsar would this cause this issue. Also I am taking the hei module back and swapping with a new one because there is no way to test it. The coil ohms hi between orange green wire almost 9 book says no greater than 4.3 but that's the only coIL I can get to spark the rest don't fire in either way the wires are terminatd at hei. Thanks again for your patience
Old 06-16-2017, 12:23 PM   #54
kyerik
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I know autozone used to have a tester that tested HEI modules. There is nothing wrong with spade connectors as long as they are tight. Were you able to test the pulser?
Old 06-16-2017, 12:47 PM   #55
lady bug
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Yes and they both ohemed out correctly but the new one just would not spark replaced with old unit works fine. Lol I am at a loss just went for a 1hr drive ran great I never ended up replacing the hei again. Well I guess we will see how long. Is it possible flywheel and sensor were dirty I wiped them down full of dust but would not assume that would do anythin. Thanks
Old 06-17-2017, 05:07 AM   #56
lady bug
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Well I drive it around for hours yesterday with out an issue this still blows my mind lol I must have regaled the old pulsar or jarred it or something? Or the problem is still not fixed?
Old 06-17-2017, 07:55 AM   #57
kyerik
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Im glad to hear that it is running OK for now. Its always hard to diagnose intermittent problems because you can't really "test" for the bad part when everything is running right. I hope it keeps on running good.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:01 AM   #58
lady bug
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Thanks kyeric for all you help I hope also lol never had a cart cause me so much head ache close but not this bad lol and also thanks for everyone's help
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO