lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-22-2020, 10:43 PM   #11
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2007 EZGO ST Sport II...good buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jld0001 View Post
It’s possible. Is it pretty easy to check the compression? Pull the spark plug and put on a gauge I’m assuming? I drove it and it all sounded decent...ran fine, no smoke or burning oil. Anything else I need to look out for?
Yes, these engines are known for the intake valves to sink in head. No big deal putting new ones in. I just would hate for you to pay that much money without at least checking that engine a little closer if possible. I do understand if the seller won't go along with you doing this. If the power is good and it don't smoke and you really want one of these workhorse carts then its not a bad deal. Also check really good for rust under the cart.

I have a 2005 that I installed the Pre-Mci engine after the MCI engine threw a rod through side of block. No trouble wiring it as I had everything to do it with. I bought it that way. They only made the MCI engines for four years . They start much better than the Pre mci . I would take either one if I had a choice. My wife loves the one I fixed up for her. She uses the dump part all the time keeping our large yard clean plus she is getting up in age and it really helps her with the work she does.
I wouldn't sell mine for that . It has the 5 inch lift with 22x11x10 tires. I love these engines and carts.
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO