lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-24-2010, 07:25 PM   #11
Gator1234
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2004 Electric CC. Is $1,500 a good price?

Thanks for the responses. My search continues for a quality cart at a good price. In the mean time I have been gathering tons of good info from this site which should help me in my purchase. I'll post again when I make a purchase.
Gator1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #12
cphilip
Getting Wild

Well... everyone concluded your cart for $1500 with those brand new batteries WAS a decent deal. So have you passed on it?
cphilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #13
Gator1234
Not Yet Wild

Yes, I passed on it. As I stated earlier, the cart turned out not as advertised. The batteries were a combination of several different years and it's over all conditions was average. The good news is a found a good deal on a 93 CC today and brought her home. I have begun tearing it down and the restoration will begin soon.
Gator1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:03 PM   #14
cphilip
Getting Wild

Oh... sorry... I see that now. Sounds like a fun project Gator. Pictures?
cphilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:33 PM   #15
nsulacountry
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I bought a 98 CC DS about 3 years ago for @2500. Fully loaded red cart, red and tan side curtains, rear curtain, bag canopy, 48V heat, roof fan, am/fm/cd w/ 2 spkrs, full headlight/tail/stop light kit, ball whasher, sand bottles, ice chest, and new Exide 8V's. Garage kept and waxed with chrome wheel covers and white letter Greenmaster tires. Yep, thats about it. I did buy it from a dealer in Bossier City, LA; so one could maybe get a cart cheaper elsewhere.

It has been flawless in operation and has the "special service 3.75 hp motor. I plan to put in a 400 amp controller and 4 ga wires soon. I did remove the ball washer and add a marine deep cycle on the RH fender for the 12V accessories.

CT
nsulacountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #16
TarheelDave
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I just bought a 2000 CC Gas model for $350 which has prompted me to join this sight for my many restoration questions! Glad to hear you finally got the cart after the long search.
TarheelDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car