lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
03FATBOY
Not Yet Wild

Default 2010 ezgo 2+2 //tire size and brand help

Just got rid of my 2001 electric club car(stranded in woods 1 too many times). Just picked up my camo 2010 ezgo 2+2 gas cart. I want too order my wheels and tires online so i dont want to make any mistakes as far as fit. I want the 10" camo wheels, so if anyone has any experience on size and brand reccomendations that would be great. My 01 had innova mud gear 23x10x10 and they were awesome. My new deer lease i have to go up some pretty good size hills so i dont want to rub or hurt torque. Thanks

ps: New to forum and so far everyone has been awesome. Helped me diagnose my broke down 01 so i could repair myself and sell for top dollar to be able to afford new 1
03FATBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-30-2010, 08:00 PM   #2
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2010 ezgo 2+2 //tire size and brand help

Check with the site sponsors, the camo wheels as far as I know only come in a 10" wheesls. Good Luck!
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
17TBone
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2010 ezgo 2+2 //tire size and brand help

Stock alloys that came on my St Sport 2+2 were 10x7 with a 3+4 offset. When I went to 14" I kept the same 3+4 and it was just right. Perfectly even with the stock flares in the front. The 23" tire fits perfectly without any additional left needed as mine originally came with 22" tires.
17TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO