lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-27-2011, 11:59 AM   #11
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: G2 to G9 conversion --- the easy way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmz View Post
G2 - G9 don`t matter when you have a big block in it
Indeed! Oh I hate limiters no doubt just saying its not a huge difference just a pita. I was putting a clone in my cart this year but ran into all kinds of non-cart problems so spring is the new target. Last year I put one in a family cart it is all kinds of fun, seems like twice the power. Speed is about the same, so I plan to do a few minor things to my clone such as deck the head, advance the timing, etc.

One thing you might consider is largest tire you can fit, and I plan to work on my clutches a little. I might be able to mod them a little for a hair more gearing on the top end.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-28-2012, 09:03 AM   #12
2011toy
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

New to group and was wondering if the G2 and G9 can interchange body parts?
2011toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #13
jmz
Gone Wild

Yamaha

There are some slight differences but the body parts are the same. Rev Limiter on the G2 is the biggest difference IMO.

Oh, and
jmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha