lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-01-2020, 06:21 PM   #21
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Engine won't turn off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabble Inn View Post
The ole 'drive it into a tree like ya rented it' LOL, You guys are too funny
Dabble Inn, You wouldn't believe what all I have seen while working at a golf course for 16 years.
We had one hole that had a steep hill. The cart path went right to the bottom. These certain golfers would put these gas ezgo's in neutral after they got it to full speed.

It looked they were running about 50 mph at the bottom. Alcohol played a part in most of the mishaps.

We had them flip them several times, drive them in the lake and to top it all one group who was known as the rowdy bunch drove one off a cliff at least 75 feet down .

This southern Kudzu probably saved them. It took me and another worker 4 hours to cut our way with chainsaws to even get to the cart. There was more beer on the cart than in a bar

Of course they blamed it on the steering but I later got it out of one of them that they were racing going across the *** going to the next tee and one of them cut into them.

That one group always wanted cart #24 which was the nascar driver Jeff Gordon. Guess which number cart this was that went down the cliff ?

This was a city golf course with lots of good old boys lol but they spent lots of money so nothing was ever said to them. The cart had very little damage that time. The passenger was said to be screaming very loud all the way to the bottom They wanted their beer and clubs back when I got to where they were. It was sort of funny

Now back to the original poster. Did he ever find the problem ? My money is still on the solenoid because the golfer that had this happen to him turned the key off first but it kept on pawing
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2020, 09:51 PM   #22
Luxuryliving
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Engine won't turn off

Get a huge block to wage it from moving and try using the key or you remove the valves. Hope you know where the valves are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luxuryliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO