lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-27-2020, 04:02 PM   #1
RickyM
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Rear seat install

I have installed rear seats before without problem but having fits installing a DoubleTake Max 6 Cruz on my 2015 Yamaha G29. Biggest problem so far is the bumper mount holes in the bag well don't line up at all. On the club car I did you have to drill holes but on Yamaha you use the original holes and just bolt to those but they are off by over an inch. I have gone through the install instructions many times looking for a mistake somewhere but all looks perfect. Anyone installed this kit on a G29 that might be of some assistance?

RickyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-04-2020, 12:36 PM   #2
Fd2blk
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Rear seat install

I am guessing you figured it out by now. I installed a Modz flip 4 last night and with that kit you drill out the holes to a 3/8" through hole. It did use the stock location though so not sure how this helps
Fd2blk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 09:35 AM   #3
lugster
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Were you able to get it mounted? How do you like the product?? thanks!
lugster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 11:25 PM   #4
RickyM
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

worst install I have ever had. I have previously installed 2 of the same seats on a club car but rear seat and new extended top both sit crooked. I spent a lot of time with factory rep with my camera and also a local dealer and everything is correctly installed but this must have been built by someone drunk of sick with covid at the factory. Very disappointed. I had to drill some holes and modify a few things and it's ok but I should never have had to do this. Will try a different brand next time. Won't be buying from Doubletake anymore.
RickyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha