lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
trigger1937
Gone Wild

Default Battery Break in Period

I got a new set of 8volt batteries for my 2009 Precedent and made sure I read the post on "Break in" I did what was suggested and at first was some what disappointed since after a month or more I saw no improvement. Of course this was during the winter and I was not playing that much plus I got sick in January and did not play at all. Anyway by the middle of March I bought a new set of tires and put them on and all of a sudden the cart is doing excellent speed. I know the new tires helped alot but I can also tell the batteries are working alot better after the several rounds that I played in February. My goal now is to keep these batteries in top condition. Thanks for the info.
trigger1937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: Battery Break in Period

Here is good info for break in:
http://www.cartsunlimited.net/site/3...hods.html#2616
As for maintenance, check water levels once a month and don't overfill.
Also, make sure the lugs are tight and not corroded when you check the water each month.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #3
trigger1937
Gone Wild

Default Re: Battery Break in Period

Thanks Jake,...I'm on it. These babies are too expensive and I'm a 100% believer in Preventive Maintenance.
trigger1937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car