lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2022, 11:40 PM   #81
GunghoGolf
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Best lithium setup for Navitas 600/5kw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonr3 View Post
I installed an Extreme Team 72V/100ah lithium with my Navitas 600A/5kw AC and love it! I've reached 50 mph so far and the acceleration is awesome. I like this setup so much that I ordered a bigger Extreme Team battery (72V/150ah) for my other cart which also uses a Navitas 600A/5kw AC system.
50 mph on a 6” lift?! Is that not squirrelly/scary as heck? What is your lift?

I’m shopping for a speedy 4P cart right now, and test drove a lithium RXV with a 3” Jake’s spindle lift on 23s and 26 mph was a handful and took 100% focus on steering input.

Would you say the CC Precedent and/or Onward is a better platform for stable speed than the RXV? Looking for a solid 35 mph ride in moderate hills to keep up with local traffic to/from golf course.
GunghoGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2022, 07:45 AM   #82
jonr3
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunghoGolf View Post
50 mph on a 6” lift?! Is that not squirrelly/scary as heck? What is your lift?
I’m shopping for a speedy 4P cart right now, and test drove a lithium RXV with a 3” Jake’s spindle lift on 23s and 26 mph was a handful and took 100% focus on steering input.
Would you say the CC Precedent and/or Onward is a better platform for stable speed than the RXV? Looking for a solid 35 mph ride in moderate hills to keep up with local traffic to/from golf course.
I now have 2 Extreme Team lithiums in my carts: 72/100 in the Precedent and a 72/150 in my DS.

I've had the Precedent up to 51 mph so far and it's very stable and predictable. And I've had the DS up to 49 mph so far but I need to do a good steering alignment as it has a tendency to wander. Both need to get front disc brakes.

I would stay clear of anything with a spindle lift. A good, quality lift kit should handle just about as well as stock - especially if you're running wider tires and wheels with a bigger offset to give it more stability. If properly setup, at 35 mph you should be able to drive it one handed.
jonr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 10:12 AM   #83
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

I can get mine up to 30 currently (am not getting full petal-that's another story) and it is completely stable. Granted it is not 50 mph, but I feel like I could easily grab another 5-10 mph without any concern. Lifted and stock brakes, FWIW
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car