lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
Hypersprint
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Installed an Axle Inc 2 Speed Rear End

Well, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2 speed axle from Axle Inc (formally Imaginative Manufacturing). These axles are switchable from a low range gear of 20:1 to a high range gear of 10:1. Cost was a little over $1500 with shipping. Shipping was 2 days and I had to pick it up at the local FedEx Freight office, this can also be delivered to a business address.

Since Axle Inc manufactures axles for all kinds of electric vehicle manufacturers like mining equipment and airport tugs they do not need or have a web site so for more information about this axle look at Renegade 4WD Plus who are the retailers for this axle and they also make a 4 wheel drive conversion that uses an output shaft on the Axle Inc axle to turn a driveshaft to the front axle. I'm going to run the rear axle for a while and see if I want to go all the way to 4wd later which is about a $2500 upgrade.

More to come
Rob
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160424_162131.jpg (187.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg dcca2f80a42c65e9c53941dc121c2425.jpeg (24.1 KB, 0 views)
Hypersprint is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4wd, 4x4, imaginative, renegade
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts