lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
Jpwhit1
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Our 1982 ezgo electric

This cart was donated to our football program in pretty good shape. Aside from brake pads, brake drums being worthless and plastic trim pieces being very worn and cracked everything else is in top notch shape. Trying to get ready for summer practices. Finding it hard to find parts that actually fit properly. Just received rear bumper panels today and they were awful! Having a great time spit polishing and fixing little issues. Had some auto paint to match our sparkle purple helmets donated by a local company, need to find a painter or I might just give it a shot. Prepping as we speak. Great site, glad I wandered upon it.

J
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (208.2 KB, 0 views)
Jpwhit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #2
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Wink Re: Our 1982 ezgo electric

Nice looking cart. I rebuilt one like it a few years ago for our local high school.
I also sold them a newer one to go with it.
This was it when I got it. Welded new battery tray in it and put all new batteries along with brakes and cables. Check the link out at the bottom for all the electrical connections on it. may help.

http://pwp.att.net/p/s/community.dll...eid=350227&ck=
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:12 AM   #3
Monukka
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Our 1982 ezgo electric

Awesome posts! looks like you fellas just identified my freshly-purchased mystery cart! Now I just need to figure the voltage...
Monukka is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO