lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
medjool
Not Yet Wild

Default Workhorse runs intermittently

recently my 99? workhorse (with 350 MCI engine) quits while running, if I keep my foot in the same position it continues to try to start but it won't. If I turn the key on and off or push on the microswitch that controls the solenoid - the solenoid will actuate and the unit will usually start immediately and run again for 10 seconds to 10 minutes then repeat. For awhile the key trick was 100% successful, now it takes 1-3 attempts and the running time is getting shorter. Real hard to get away from dogs like this.

Any ideas? - the ignitor has been replaced, the coil and flywheel sensor have been checked ok, ohms wise.

Thanks in advance
medjool is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
intermittent, workhorse
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO