lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-10-2008, 12:19 AM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: How I Made a Cheap Dump Bed

There certainly is a lot of satisfaction to be had from making your own!!! Looks good
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-10-2008, 12:31 AM   #12
liftedwelding
Getting Wild

Club Car

Nice work. Looks good
liftedwelding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:14 AM   #13
technician#2
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanx guys, I like to make all of my own upgrades/attachments. I have learned over the years that if you wanted something bad enough, you can do just about anything with a little research and a lot of effort. This buggy started out as a state of AR reject, it was a "nurses truckster" as the hand written sign on the steering wheel said, and went through an auction. A friend bid on it and a couple of other items, and did not really want it. I bought it for $150.00. It sat for quite awhile before I got started on it, and needed a lot of info on the wiring and the motor, and that is how I found this GREAT forum. It finally became evident that I needed a motor change, so I did a mod, and put in a Kohler 16 HP donor from an old riding mower. (being out of work, I could not justify paying the high price for the parts that had been robbed from the cart such as a coil, starter/generator, etc.) I had a good running motor, so I used it.
I need to figure out a way fix the front end of the cart, I had to shorten it somewhat due to my un-sober ex-boss, a forklift loading botch, and him not paying attention.
I had almost sold the cart at that point, now I am glad I did not.
you guys look at the pictures and suggest what can be done to make it look a little better up front.... maybe some trim or something??
thanx....you guys are the best!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03226.JPG (153.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03227.JPG (150.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03228.JPG (142.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03232.JPG (154.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03229.JPG (153.6 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by technician#2; 12-10-2008 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: oops
technician#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO