lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2022, 12:04 PM   #1
05CCP
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 05 Precedent Air Cleaner Lid Part #?

I found the CC part # 102558601 for the air cleaner canister lid but wanted to see if anyone has been able to find the Kawasaki part # for the air cleaner canister that is on the FE290? I found Kawasaki 11011-7032 CASE-AIR FILTER but have not found the dimensions to see if the diameter is the same… When I purchased my cart the lid was missing and it is one of the last pieces I need to complete my cart. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I am also comparing prices which is why I have not already ordered the CC # part.
05CCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-03-2022, 01:36 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 05 Precedent Air Cleaner Lid Part #?

Not sure but from the pics it really resembles the one used on an ezgo.. Know anyone in the neighborhood with a gas ezgo?

https://www.countrycat.com/arctic-ca...524%7c%7eB-1/y
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 255A1FC2-884B-4CE6-816D-A022B6863101.jpeg (41.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg A1FA73ED-33F5-475E-8EF8-4323A194352C.jpeg (37.9 KB, 0 views)
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 02:46 PM   #3
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

The only Gas precedent I have uses a Donaldson filter housing similar to the one on page 53 here: https://www.donaldson.com/content/**...duct-Guide.pdf

https://www.dieselequipmentinc.com/p...sembly-p628588

Donaldson filters are extremely common, so even if you can't find just the cover you can easily get an entire housing assembly. Kawasaki, Briggs and Stratton, John Deere, and many others all use basically the same style filter housing. Just measure up the length and the outer diameter of the housing and you should be able to find a replacement.

You may also be able to order the cover from Club Car, though I'm sure it would cost about three times as much as one from another source.

The forum word filter is causing problems for the first link above.
Google search for "Donaldson Air Intake Systems Product Guide"
It should be the first result.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 07:20 PM   #4
05CCP
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks for the responses guys! I did buy a Donaldson and thought it was correct after some research but the lid is about 1/2 an inch to large… CC wants double what the others want. And I wish someone had an ezgo near me! I am the only person in town with a golf cart. Everyone around here has sxs’s. I live in a small tx town pop 400+ and everyone cruises the backroads on the weekends and rides the river. I got my cart for working around my place and just going down to the one store in town if needed lol.
05CCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 11:36 AM   #5
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Check with David at Revolution and see what he has or may know..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car