lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-27-2015, 07:55 PM   #11
CCFanatic
DS Drivers Club Founder

Club Car

Default Re: 2002 48v Club Car IQ slows then stops

It all depends on how long it's been setup with the lift and larger tires and wheels as well as how it was used in its previous fleet life. With the lift and larger tires and wheels, it puts more strain on the system, and it turns it from "if the controller will fail" to "when". Some systems will outlast others, it just depends on all of the variables
CCFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-30-2015, 11:31 AM   #12
Dhnobles
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Well, the lift and wheels are brand spankin new. Not a mark on them, the guy I got it from had just built it. Claimed his wife was ticked that he spent so much money on it instead of using the money from Christmas so he sold it.

The previous life seemed to be in the Villages down in FL so who knows what kind of life it had but by the looks of it, it was very well taken care of. I know the 19 mph speed setting is installed.

So I guess it just a use it and see kind of situation.
Dhnobles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 12:06 PM   #13
CCFanatic
DS Drivers Club Founder

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhnobles View Post
Well, the lift and wheels are brand spankin new. Not a mark on them, the guy I got it from had just built it. Claimed his wife was ticked that he spent so much money on it instead of using the money from Christmas so he sold it.

The previous life seemed to be in the Villages down in FL so who knows what kind of life it had but by the looks of it, it was very well taken care of. I know the 19 mph speed setting is installed.

So I guess it just a use it and see kind of situation.
Yup. It's a total crapshoot. I've been running my lifted 03 IQ with a totally stock drive system for a year and four months, and I haven't had one single issue
CCFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 12:46 PM   #14
Yamahaman
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Look at it this way,you got a cart that was just built and the lift and wheels are brand spankin new Not a mark on them. Sounds like a pretty good cart once you get the bug worked out of it and don't feel so bad,that bug could of just happened. Enjot it
Yamahaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car