lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-06-2016, 04:22 PM   #1
Bowslayer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default 1999 ds no go

I bought a 1999 Club Car DS Series Cart a few months ago that had no batteries in it. The guy said it runs fine but I didn't want to spend the money on batteries if it doesn't so I just put it in my shop and waited. Well I got a cart with 6-8 volt batteries this week so I decided to pull the batteries from it and put in the DS to see if it runs and it will not move. When I push the pedal I see just a very faint movement like it wants to move but it will not . I don't know much about CC's so any help would be appreciated. I did check voltage from the main pack positive to one small post on the solenoid and I have pack voltage until the throttle pedal switch clicks and it drops to 0 volts. From the main pack negative to the small post on the solenoid with the yellow wire I have 0 volts until the switch clicks and it jumps to pack voltage. So I guess I'm losing the negative side of the activation circuit to the solenoid somewhere?
Bowslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-06-2016, 05:29 PM   #2
Bowslayer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Disregard. Bypassed the obc and the cart runs fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bowslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car