lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #11
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2ga vs. 4ga

I have a couple neighbors that don't believe in recharging their cart batteries until they are darn near dead, but they drive Club Cars, so I take that into consideration when estimating their mental abilities.

Here is a link to an on-board charger that some people use. http://www.quickcharge.com/On%20Board%20Chargers.htm
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #12
bigpoppi
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Forgot to say, thanx Johnny for the charts, i keep forgetting to thank you.. Now,,,,, and I mean this in the nicest way, it seems, and this is just sometimes, you 2, Scotty and Johhny, love the advise, understand most of it, but sometimes it's like I walked into the wrong class, and y'all are speaking Greek... I guess I will, when ordering, have the controller, from Scotty, set for 36v, and when it comes to changing batteries, perue the steps to set it for 48v... I know they have, but where do I get the book.. Carts 4 Dummies! it would help out immensely... thanx again guys
bigpoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #13
bigpoppi
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

oops pursue the steps to reset the controller to 48v...
bigpoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I can set your controller to run on 36v now and 48v later. There is no charge for this service. Each controller is checked and custom programmed and you get a program print out so you know what it is set to.

I keep a copy on my computer so I can look at it when you call for tech support.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO