lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
cfstokes55
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default bad boy buggy problem getting it to run

i have a 2007 bad boy buggy i just replaced all the batteries and the solenoind push the gass and it moved for about ten feet the stoped. i then replaced the solenoid becouse it was no longer clicking over thinking thatthis was the problem. once replaced there is still no power and the bottom of the solenoid is not getting power to it from the controll box i am at a lost right now i dont want to have to replace the controll box is there a reprogram to it are dose anyone know what else i can do from here. thanks
cfstokes55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO