lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-10-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default My son, asked me last night, if I had thought about putting a snow blade on my cart?

We had dinner with Our son and daughter in law last night and our son bopped this question- "Have you thought about attaching a snow blade to you cart?

I hadn't thought about it, but being a 48 volt 4 wheel drive, It could be a pretty cool deal

Where would you attach the supports? We could use the electric winch to raise and lower the blade

Is this a good Idea or something that will bite me?

We live in St. Louis and have a 125 foot driveway to the back yard
thanks
Chris
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #2
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: My son, asked me last night, if I had thought about putting a snow blade on my ca

Take a look here,.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/lifte...low-build.html
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: My son, asked me last night, if I had thought about putting a snow blade on my ca

Thank you Doomsman- It looks like I have some reading to do

and it doesn't look like a bad deal at all.

When I firsted started reading it I thought the guys was saying , we have some crazy missguided people- But I was wrong and got a great deal of great information and photo information
Old 12-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
Dirtdigger
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

try youtube...........it's your friend.
Dirtdigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #5
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

your folks are great-
I sent the clips to my son, and the you tube links
and he called today and already has some metal picked out to make the support arms
he is figuring with four wheel drive and the wiinch in front it might only be one tue of sand to add to the front basket to improve the traction
with 8 batteries- the rear end should do well-

He was having a ball reading what you folks have built so far- he was comparring all of us to some of his hotrodding heroes- who needs to build it, Have welder will build
LOLthanks again
Old 12-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

Here's my build.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...-snowplow.html
R8cer Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #7
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

And a video of the finished product.

R8cer Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #8
kab69440
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

The snowplow is a nice idea, but there is a 40" snowthrower on the local Craigslist designed for a Wheel Horse. For $75, dang how could I go wrong even if I don't build the mounting until next summer? Then it will need an engine... Hmmm...
kab69440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #9
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab69440 View Post
The snowplow is a nice idea, but there is a 40" snowthrower on the local Craigslist designed for a Wheel Horse. For $75, dang how could I go wrong even if I don't build the mounting until next summer? Then it will need an engine... Hmmm...
A lot of the tractor blowers are single stage and are useless in wet heavy snow.
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #10
kab69440
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Considering that the only snow thrower I have ever used is an aluminum manure scoop, could you elaborate a bit?
kab69440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO