lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #31
bigpoppi
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: voltage reducer vs. extra 12v battery.. pros/cons

the fear I have if I leave the cart at the campground tooo... Soooo, my cart gets driven up into the bed of my truck when we go to the campground and let me tell you, driving a cart up a 7 foot ramp into the bed of a 2011 f 250, is a nice experience the first couple times you do it...looking for longer ramps, but now with the bigger controller and solenoid, the cart has a lot more torque and drives up the ramps with very little head start...0720121555a.jpg
bigpoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO